Sounds good, right? Want a healthy yet yummy dinner recipe for you and your family? Make this one!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, baked and cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 ½ cups)
- 2 ½ to 3 cups small broccoli florets
- One 14.5-ounce can ready-to-serve all-natural cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup light canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup almonds, very finely chopped (in a food processor or on a cutting board)
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the broccoli florets in a steamer basket and steam until crisp tender, about 3 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the soup and the mayonnaise until well combined. Add the chicken and broccoli and stir gently to combine. Place in a 2-quart baking dish and set aside.
- To make the topping, mix together the almonds, breadcrumbs, flaxseed and Parmesan cheese. Spread evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Bake until the mixture bubbles and the topping turns golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve over rice, pasta, or noodles.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
240 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated, 1g omega-3), 430mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 21g protein, 25% vitamin A, 60% vitamin C
Source: Chicken Broccoli Crunch
Share with us your healthy and yummy dinner recipes!